Green Hills Butterfly
"Unusual gemstones are always a joy to work with and inspire truly one of a kind pieces. The bright, cheerfulness of the natural green garnet reminds me of the rolling green hills of spring and summer. Watching the butterflies of summer is always a delight! The combination of silver and gold create distinctive, timeless jewelry pieces. " - Laura Glen
- Green Garnet natural gemstone
- Sterling Silver and Gold Filled
- Butterfly is 24K gold fused to fine silver
- Handmade Signature celtic chain
- Sterling Silver lobster claw clasp
- 20" long- adjustable
- The center part of the necklace with the green garnet and butterfly is 2" long and 1.5" tall
Learn more about Materials and Care
I use only the highest quality materials, including tarnish resistant solid sterling silver and Gold-Filled.
What is Gold-Filled?
I love working with Gold-Filled because it is an excellent material for jewelry and a great value! I have worked with Gold-Filled for over 25 years, and it is a beautiful, easy to care for material. All of my Jewelry is handmade using solid Sterling Silver and the highest-quality 12K and 14K gold-filled materials that do not wear off or chip.
For more detailed information and an easy way to clean your one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Materials and Care page.
As a gift for you, each piece of Laura Glen jewelry comes with a complimentary anti-tarnish pouch.
- Most in stock items ship within 3 business days
- Please allow 5-7 business days for other items to be completed and shipped
- I will let you know when your order will be shipped
- If you need something on a rush basis, contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you
We provide full service packaging and ship world-wide. Please call us today for a quote on getting your jewelry shipped internationally.