Dragonfly and Turquoise Necklace
Each piece of turquoise is unique, with natural patterns and subtle variations. Turquoise has been worn in jewelry for thousands of years and is associated with good fortune. Turquoise is the traditional birthstone for December.
As a symbol of good luck and transformation, the dragonfly can remind us to have faith and rejoice in the beauty of life.
If you enjoy wearing unusual jewelry, this one-of-a-kind necklace will make a statement, adding a touch of casual elegance. Only one is available, and you will receive the necklace in the picture.
- Sterling Silver, fine silver, 23Kgold leaf, and gold filled
- Turquoise Pendant is approximately 1 5/8”tall and 1/2”wide
- Necklace is 18" long
- Individually handmade with subtle design variations
- Please let me know if you prefer a different length
I use only the highest quality materials, including tarnish resistant solid sterling silver and Gold-Filled.
What is Gold-Filled?
I love working with Gold-Filled because it is an excellent material for jewelry and a great value! I have worked with Gold-Filled for over 25 years, and it is a beautiful, easy to care for material. All of my Jewelry is handmade using solid Sterling Silver and the highest-quality 12K and 14K gold-filled materials that do not wear off or chip.
For more detailed information and an easy way to clean your one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Materials and Care page.
As a gift for you, each piece of Laura Glen jewelry comes with a complimentary anti-tarnish pouch.
- Most in stock items ship within 3 business days
- Please allow 5-7 business days for other items to be completed and shipped
- I will let you know when your order will be shipped
- If you need something on a rush basis, contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you
We provide full service packaging and ship world-wide. Please call us today for a quote on getting your jewelry shipped internationally.