A Flash of Blue
Signed & Numbered Limited Editions
- Available on either Premium Fine Art Paper or Archival Quality Canvas
- Personally signed and numbered by artist Cory Carlson
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Custom Sizes Available
Available on either Premium Fine Art Paper or Archival Quality Canvas. Our exclusive limited editions are produced using acid-free surfaces and archival inks to guarantee they will last a lifetime without any fading. Available in small edition sizes of under 50 prints, you can be sure yours will be something special. Each print is personally inspected, signed, and numbered by Cory and includes a certificate of authenticity.
Premium Fine Art Paper Editions
- Printed on a heavy stock matte finish. All paper prints include a white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Paper editions are carefully rolled and shipped in a heavy-duty shipping tube.
Archival Quality Canvas Giclée
- Bring your artwork to life with the texture and depth of our Fine Art Canvas Editions. Canvas Editions come stretched and are the highest quality of reproduction available, capable of reproducing the sharpest details and the most vibrant color. Your canvas print will come "ready to hang" or frame if desired.
Gallery Wrapped Canvas.
- Are you looking for a beautiful, contemporary presentation? Your premium quality Gallery Wrap Canvas print comes wrapped over a 1.5" support frame that adds depth to any space and is secured on the back for a "ready to hang" stylish look.
Signature Framing Options
- High quality wood frames custom cut and joined by American artisans and crafted using Old World finishing techniques.
- Our signature frame styles are personally selected for their beauty and quality to complement the artwork
- Blends with many styles and decors.
- For more detailed information please visit our Custom Framing Page.
Need help choosing a size or frame style or do you need a custom size for your space? Send us an email and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have! firstname.lastname@example.org
All unframed limited editions are made to order and ready to ship in 5-7 business days. All paper editions are carefully rolled and shipped in a heavy-duty shipping tube. Custom framing orders require 2-3 weeks; if you need it sooner, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you. You will receive a shipping notification via email when your order ships.
All art is carefully and professionally packaged for shipment. If we foresee any delays in the above timelines, we will notify you immediately. If for any reason the shipping rate looks odd, please just email me.
International orders are carefully rolled and shipped in a heavy-duty shipping tube. For International shipping on framed art contact us for a quote.