Opalina earrings- one of a kind
Each piece of opalina is unique, containing striking blends of blues and greens. Opalina is a special naturally occurring opalized blend of chrysocolla. Opalina only occurs in Peru.
If you enjoy wearing unusual jewelry, these one-of-a-kind earrings will make a statement, adding a touch of casual elegance. Only one pair is available, and you will receive the earrings in the picture.
- Sterling Silver and Gold-Filled
- Genuine Opalina from Peru
- Sterling Silver Premium lever backs
- Lightweight construction for all day comfort
- Individually handmade. Over 6.5 feet of precious metals are used to create these earrings!
- Earring is approximately 1 1/2" tall and 3/4"wide