The iridescent effect of the mineral Labradorite is perfect for jewelry lovers. The range of colors found in Labradorite includes grey, blue, green, and gold.
Known for its changing colors, Labradorite is considered a spiritual stone and is known as the stone of transformation. The stone was first discovered and identified in Labrador, Canada.
- Sterling Silver and Gold Filled
- Genuine Labradorite from Madagascar
- Earrings are approximately 5/8” tall and 3/8” wide
- Sterling Silver premium lever backs
- Light weight construction for all day comfort
- Individually handmade with subtle design variations
I use only the highest quality materials, including tarnish resistant solid sterling silver and Gold-Filled.
What is Gold-Filled?
I love working with Gold-Filled because it is an excellent material for jewelry and a great value! I have worked with Gold-Filled for over 25 years, and it is a beautiful, easy to care for material. All of my Jewelry is handmade using solid Sterling Silver and the highest-quality 12K and 14K gold-filled materials that do not wear off or chip.
For more detailed information and an easy way to clean your one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Materials and Care page.
As a gift for you, each piece of Laura Glen jewelry comes with a complimentary anti-tarnish pouch.
- Most in stock items ship within 3 business days
- Please allow 5-7 business days for other items to be completed and shipped
- I will let you know when your order will be shipped
- If you need something on a rush basis, contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you
We provide full service packaging and ship world-wide. Please call us today for a quote on getting your jewelry shipped internationally.