Bumblebee Jasper earrings
Bumble Bee Jasper is associated with happiness, creativity, and confidence. The stone is from the island of Java, Indonesia, mined from the side of a volcano. Sulfur creates rich shades of yellow and oranges. Cheerful, vibrant colors make "sunshine in a stone."
The volcanic stone is an agate instead of a jasper. I guess Bumble Bee Jasper is a "cooler" name!
If you enjoy wearing unusual jewelry, these one-of-a-kind earrings will make a statement, adding a touch of casual elegance. Only one pair is available, and you will receive the earrings in the picture.
- Sterling Silver and Gold-Filled
- Genuine Bumble Bee Jasper from Indonesia
- Sterling Silver Premium lever backs
- Lightweight construction for all day comfort
- Individually handmade. Over 5 feet of precious metals are used to create these earrings!
- Earring is approximately 1 7/8” tall and 3/4" wide
I use only the highest quality materials, including tarnish resistant solid sterling silver and Gold-Filled.
What is Gold-Filled?
I love working with Gold-Filled because it is an excellent material for jewelry and a great value! I have worked with Gold-Filled for over 25 years, and it is a beautiful, easy to care for material. All of my Jewelry is handmade using solid Sterling Silver and the highest-quality 12K and 14K gold-filled materials that do not wear off or chip.
For more detailed information and an easy way to clean your one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Materials and Care page.
As a gift for you, each piece of Laura Glen jewelry comes with a complimentary anti-tarnish pouch.
- Most in stock items ship within 3 business days
- Please allow 5-7 business days for other items to be completed and shipped
- I will let you know when your order will be shipped
- If you need something on a rush basis, contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you
We provide full service packaging and ship world-wide. Please call us today for a quote on getting your jewelry shipped internationally.